2018: Paris Getaway 3 Nights (MP)
4 days from Paris to Paris
Coco Chanel. Ernest Hemingway. Vincent van Gogh. Oscar Wilde. They all spent time in Paris, the 'City of Light', and now it's your turn. That's why Monograms has made it easy for you with this 4-day getaway. We've arranged for your hotel reservations, daily buffet breakfast, and sightseeing. Plus, a one-of-a-kind feature is the Monograms Local Host, who will answer questions, offer you suggestions, arrange activities for you, and be on hand to help make sure your vacation runs smoothly.Your vacation begins when you arrive. If you desire, Monograms can pick you up at the airport and get you seamlessly to your hotel. Your Local Host will meet you at your hotel with a warm greeting and materials to familiarize you with the city. After all, with only four days in Paris, you don't want to waste time getting lost or trying to figure out where to go. The next morning, after your included breakfast, we will pick you up at your hotel for sightseeing with an expert local guide. You'll hear inside stories about the must-see sights, like the Opera and Arc de Triomphe. We'll take you into Notre Dame Cathedral, with a history dating back to 1163, and the Louvre, the most visited art museum in the world (Louvre replaced with Seine cruise on Tuesdays). But don't worry?we won't leave you on your own. We give you guided, VIP access to the Louvre, which means you get to go past all of those other tourists waiting in line. There are thousands of pieces of art, so who has time to waste in line? Your time is better off spent enjoying the museum and the city. In your free time, you may choose to cruise down the Seine River, shop along the infamous Champs-Elysees, enjoy a cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge, eat dinner at the Eiffel Tower, or perhaps take an excursion to the Palace of Versailles or Claude Monet's Giverny. In a city this unique and exciting, the choices are numerous!To make sure you get the most out of your vacation, we've included all the details, from daily breakfasts, VIP access and the services of a Local Hosts. Think about all the time you save by letting us handle the details for you. So all you have to do is pack your bags and go!
Call (216) 901-8182 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13598317
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 12/31/2017
- 4 Days
- Escorted - No
|Day 1||Paris||Bienvenue-welcome! Your Local Host will help you maximize your time in the magnificent 'City of Light.'|
|Day 2||Paris||Morning guided sightseeing takes you to NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL, where Napoleon was crowned emperor in 1804, to admire its amazing 13th-century stained-glass Rose Window. Pass the Latin Quarter, Les Invalides, the Opera, Place de la Concorde, and Arc de Triomphe. Drive by the Seine River with its beautiful bridges, and stop to take photos of the iconic Eiffel Tower from one of the best panoramic viewing points. Also enter the world's most visited museum, THE LOUVRE with its modern glass pyramid, to see Da Vinci's Mona Lisa and other treasures (Louvre replaced with Seine cruise on Tuesdays).|
|Day 3||Paris||Your Local Host can suggest wonderful options for the day - like a visit to the Musee d'Orsay, Centre Pompidou, or Victor Hugo's home-the possibilities are endless!|
|Day 4||Paris||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.|
- US$ Price Details
2019 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2018.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).